BBA, full-form Bachelor of Business Administration, is a 3-year undergraduate course.BBA eligibility requires students to complete their class 12 or equivalent examination with an aggregate average of more than 50% marks. BBA is a bachelor level business management course that is designed to impart managerial and entrepreneurial skills to the management aspirants.
The BBA subjects deal with topics like General Management, Managerial Economics, Accounting, Organizational Behaviour, Cost Accounting, Business Law, Marketing, etc
- BBA degree is ideal for candidates who want to pursue MBA or get into the Management sector.
- Candidates aspiring to open their own business or become an entrepreneur can opt for the BBA course.
- Passionate and Ethical individuals who are true to themselves can do this course and try their hand in business.
- The course helps one in understanding the market requirements and various global trends. This BBA skill is good for those who are thinking of entering the market sector.
- BBA, as any other courses, should be chosen carefully by the candidates to achieve the desired result.
- BBA would be the stepping stone for candidates who want to pursue and excel in the Management field.
- BBA will impart the basic knowledge of the MBA course curricular, thus making it a perfect choice for MBA aspirants.
- Over the years, the demand for BBA candidates has gone up in both government and private job sectors.
MBA is a 2-year professional degree course that provides students with a wide spectrum to choose their field of career.
About MBA Course
Different types of MBA courses are designed to meet the ever-growing demand in the corporate sector. With a core curriculum of subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Operations, as well as Elective Course that allow participants to follow their own personal or professional interests, MBA prepares students for the top managerial positions in a company.
Why Study MBA?
MBA degree is in high demand because of the benefits it tags along. Apart from high packages and chances to work with top recruiters like Amazon, Apple, Bain & Company, Deloitte, Accenture, etc, there are various other perks of an MBA course as well, as shown in this image.
We do provide expert career guidance through counselling and complete admission assistance including course advice, university selection, online admission process etc.